We didn’t add the word “champion” for nothing. If you sat up a little straighter thinking “oh yeah, that’s me,” then wait no longer. This is your moment!
Work within a team to safely produce and package Real Phat Foods’ line of clean label, low carbohydrate, grain-free, gluten-free, and sweetened without sugar breads, crackers and cookie doughs to the highest of quality standards.
- Passionate about the impact of food on human health and well being.
- Reliable AF. It’s crucial.
- An innovator and problem solver.
- A quick learner and someone who seeks out opportunities to learn and grow both as a person and in your career.
- A multi-tasker: you can manage 3-4 tasks at one time knowing the most efficient way to get it all done at one time.
- Flexible and adaptable: you are able and happy to adapt to the constant changes of a growing company.
- Excellent at managing your time to be most efficient and effective.
- A good communicator
- A self-starter and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Physically fit enough to lift up to 50 pounds and work on your feet for 8+ hours.
Scope of Work
In this role, you will be working with a team to create Real Phat Food to our high-quality standards.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being a driver and stickler for food safety. This is our top priority.
- Innovation: Constantly recommend, create and implement methods to make the process and product more efficient, effective, and straight-up better.
- Work within a team to create the company’s food products in accordance with supplied recipes, formulas, and processes.
- Creating includes:
- Preparing the workspace and tools/equipment
- Preparing ingredients
- Mixing, filling, baking
- Packaging, dating, counting, and labeling finished product
- Stocking and organizing ingredients, packaging tools, equipment and product to maximize space
- Making it sparkle (aka maintaining a clean and sanitary work area at all times). As a reminder, food safety is our top priority.
- Washing, sanitizing, cleaning, sweeping, mopping and any other duties necessary to maintain a clean workspace, tools, and equipment.
- Creating includes:
- Quality control: Every person on the team is responsible for making sure every product meets our high-quality standards.
- Accurately recording any product analysis data, as required by Real Phat Foods safety procedures.
- Having a good time! Work shouldn’t feel like a dirty word. Let’s have fun and make a difference in this world!
- Experience in the food industry is preferred and experience in CPG food manufacturing is a plus.
- Commercial baking experience is a plus.
- Experience in baking/producing/manufacturing grain-free, gluten-free, and/or no added sugar products is beneficial.
We are looking for a champion to join Team Phat ASAP. The position is part-time with plenty of opportunity for growth.
Hours are Thursday and Friday mornings from 5:00 am until the production is complete (allow 8-10 hours).
Compensation packages are customizable depending on the needs and goals of the candidate.
Think you want to be part of Team Phat? Fill out our Culture Questionnaire so we can get to know you even better!
Real Phat Foods is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. Real Phat Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all decisions based on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such a race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.