This is a role where leadership is met with inspiration and efficiency.
Accountable for all phases and aspects of the production operation for Real Phat Foods, a food brand that produces a line of breads, crackers, and cookie doughs that are clean-label, low in carbohydrates, grain-free, gluten-free, and sweetened without sugar. This position requires managing all activities that are required to safely produce high-quality products with the most efficient use of resources.
- Passionate about the impact of food on human health and wellbeing.
- Extremely reliable: You don’t just do what you say, you go the extra mile and a half.
- An innovator and problem solver.
- A leader and multiplier: You are excellent at detecting, utilizing, growing, and supporting the intelligence and strengths of your team.
- A role model: You set an example and express the diligence, enthusiasm, and other skills that you expect from your team.
- A lifelong learner: You have a deep desire to learn new things, continually advancing your skills and those of your team.
- Flexible and adaptable: You are able and happy to adapt to the constant changes of a growth company.
- Excellent at managing your time and space to be most efficient and effective.
- An extremely skilled communicator.
- Driven: Acts with a sense of urgency, are motivated, goal-oriented and results-oriented. You are also hard-working and ambitious.
- Strong in our analytical abilities; Abel to study relevant data and recognize trends to analyze the effects of decisions, solutions, and/or events and make recommendations for impactful changes and improvements.
- Honest, respected, transparent, and compassionate.
- An inquirer: You lead with curiosity and questions, you don’t make assumptions and you enjoy getting honest feedback.
- Physically fit enough to lift up to 50 pounds and work on your feet for 8+ hours.
Scope of Work
- Coach, mentor, manage, support and uplift production and packaging team members.
- Lead the production and packaging process of all Real Phat Foods products.
- Ensure all food safety and HACCP protocols are followed at all times.
- Overall management of our production space.
- Production planning.
- Analyzing and innovating Real Phat Foods production and packaging processes to be as lean, efficient and effective as possible.
- Ingredients and packaging supply chain management, ordering and organization.
- Inventory management and tracking.
- Three or more years of experience in a CPG food manufacturing environment is preferred. Although, year of experience is not as important as track record and impact.
- Snack foods or bakery experience highly preferred.
- Solid track record of continuous improvement.
- Two or more years of experience with personnel and performance management.
Our desire is to fill this position in the first quarter of 2020. We are looking for the right candidate so the actual start date is not set.
This is a full-time salaried position with workdays being Monday – Wednesday (times flexible and agreed upon between candidate and CEO). Thursday and Friday are production days (must be present) that start at 5:00 am until anywhere between 8 and 10 hours.
Compensation packages are catered to the needs of the candidate.
Think you want to be part of Team Phat? Fill out our Culture Questionnaire so we can get to know you even better!
Real Phat Foods is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. Real Phat Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all decisions based on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such a race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.