- 3 oz. Real Phat Foods Crackers (flavor of your choice)
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- Oil/Fat of choice for cooking (we have used avocado oil and duck fat)
- In a blender or food processor, crumble crackers until they are fine and resemble a thick bread crumb texture (30-45 seconds).
- Thinly slice chicken breasts into desired nugget shape. The smaller the better as the cracker crumbs tend to brown quickly.
- Whisk eggs and add chicken pieces to the egg mixture to coat.
- Heat desired amount of oil in a skillet on medium high heat. We used about 1/4 cup.
- In batches, dip the egg coated chicken into the crackers crumbs to coat and fry in a single layer, flipping as needed, until golden brown and cooked through (7-10 minutes). Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Alternatively you can cook in an air fryer, however we have not yet tested the cook time.