Who we are:
Team Phat truly believes that proper nutrition is foundational to health and happiness. We are helping people live healthier lives and changing the snack game one bite at a time. We are a small business with a family feel that is growing rapidly. We work hard because we are so passionate about what we do but we also know how to have a good time. Our dance game is strong.
We value and empower our team. It’s important to us to carefully align our team’s talents with their role and give them the trust to do their very best work and understand how they are directly contributing to our purpose!
- Passionate about the impact of food on human health and well-being.
- Organized AF. It’s crucial.
- Self-driven and motivated with significant attention to detail and you excel at prioritization.
- A strong communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and a problem solver. You can work any problem.
- A quick learner and someone who seeks out opportunities to learn and grow both as a person and in your career.
- Flexible and adaptable: you are able and happy to adapt to the constant changes of a growing company.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient daily operations
- Maintains inventory of supplies, packaging, and product by closely tracking and monitoring stock levels, anticipating needed items, ordering and organization of all supplies, packaging, and products.
- Manages projects like new product launches, ambassador gifts, holiday boxes etc.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the office and warehouse
- Coordinates and manages the distribution of all wholesale orders
- Assists with the fulfillment of small parcel customer orders as needed
- Works on special projects, including meetings or conferences, activities, events, mailings, presentations, reports -- some requiring research and compilation of data.
- Performs data entry and record keeping duties that are pertinent to the management of daily operations.
- Assists the Founder & CEO with specific tasks and managing her schedule
- Manage UPS/FedEx accounts to ensure pickups and deliveries
- Additional administrative responsibilities as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years administrative experience
- Experience with google drive, Microsoft word, and excel is very desirable
This is a full time salaried position and does require you to located near our headquarters in Boise, ID. Compensation packages, benefits etc. are catered to the candidate, their qualification, and their priorities.
Think you want to be part of Team Phat? Please send your resume and an explanation of why you would be a good fit to email@example.com.
Real Phat Foods is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. Real Phat Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all decisions based on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such a race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.