Grain Free Keto Stuffing
The holidays are here and there’s nothing more comforting than warm stuffing. It’s a staple, really. Making better choices doesn’t mean that you have to eliminate the things you love.
- 1 Phat Bread Super
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- ⅛ tsp Garlic Powder
- 7 tbsp Grass Fed Butter or Olive Oil (dairy free / paleo options)
- 2 Yellow Onions (finely diced)
- 1 ¼ cups Diced Celery
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp Sage
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 4 Sprigs of Thyme (or 1 1/3 tsp dry thyme)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, combine Phat Bread, sage, rosemary, garlic powder and salt. Drizzle olive or avocado oil over the bread mixture while folding. Mix well until bread is coated by all ingredients.
- Spread the bread cubes in an even layer on a sheet pan (don't overcrowd the cubes). Bake 17-22 minutes until golden brown, flipping the cubes at the 10-minute mark to ensure they brown and crisp on both sides.
- While the bread is in the oven, melt 5 tbsp butter (or olive oil) in a skillet over medium heat. Add in garlic, onion and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until the veggies are nicely browned.
- Transfer to a bowl with the crisped bread and toss with thyme and remaining sage, rosemary and salt.
- Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 10 x 8 x 2" baking dish. Pour broth onto bread mixture, folding gently until thoroughly combined. Transfer stuffing into prepared dish, scatter remaining butter on top, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until browned (about 10 minutes more).